What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your device when you visit a website. Cookies will collect information relating to your use of our sites and information about your device and depending on the information contained they can also be used to recognize the user. Please, note that cookies used on our website will not store any personal or confidential information such as address, telephone number or credit card information. We do not share cookies with any third parties. Not with external data providers.
Which type of Cookies are used on this website?
- Strictly necessary cookies: Some cookies on our website are essential in order to enable you to move around the website. For example, some allow to know the language of the user’s browser and some can help to prevent attacks on the website or on the user’s device. However, please be aware that, if you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive our contents and services correctly.
- Analytics cookies: collect information about how visitors use the website and offer navigation statistics. These cookies are used to determine the number of page views, the number of unique users, most visited sections… For example: Google Analytics.
Regarding expiration time, we use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: temporary pieces of information which are erased once you exit your web browser window or turn your computer off. They are not placed on the user’s hard drive.
- Persistent cookies: pieces of information that remain on your hard drive and our website read them every time you visit the website. They have an expiration date. Cookies will stop working after that date.
How can I delete Cookies?
One of the easiest ways to prevent the installation of cookies is the incognito mode. For example:
- Firefox y Chrome: Menu > New incognito window
- Internet Explorer: Tools > InPrivate browsing
- Safari: Safari > New private window
- Opera: File > New private window
Every browser has its own website which explains how to prevent the installation of cookies and how to delete them. These are the links to these websites: